- N.D. Thorat, R.A. Bohara, V. Malgras, S.A.M. Tofail, T. Ahamad, S.M. Alshehri, Kevin Wu and Yusuke Yamauchi, Multimodal Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles with Unusually Enhanced Specific Absorption Rate for Synergetic Cancer Therapeutics and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 8 (2016) 14656–14664.
- N.D. Thorat, O. M. Lemine, R. A. Bohara, K. Omri, L. El Mir, and S. A. M. Tofail, Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanocargoes for combined cancer thermotherapy and MRI applications, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 18(2016) 21331-21339
- K. Chaurasia, N. D. Thorat*, A. Tandon, J. Kim, S. H. Park and K. K. Kim, Coupling of radiofrequency with magnetic nanoparticle treatment as an alternative physical antibacterial strategy against multiple drug resistant bacteria, Nature Scientific Report, (2016), 6:33662 *Equally contributed first author
- N. D. Thorat, R. A. Bohara, S. A. M. Tofail, Z. A. Alothman, M. J. A. Shiddiky, M. S. A Hossain, Y. Yamauchi and K. C.-W. Wu, Superparamagnetic Gadolinium Ferrite Nanoparticles with Controllable Curie Temperature–Cancer Theranostics for MR-Imaging-Guided Magneto-Chemotherapy, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 28 (2016) 4586–4597.
- N. D. Thorat, R. A. Bohara, H. M. Yadav and Syed A.M. Tofail, Multi-modal MR imaging and magnetic hyperthermia study of Gd doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles for Integrative cancer therapy, RSC Advances 6 (2016) 94967-94975.