- Nordine Hendaoui, A.A. Mani, Ning Liu, Syed M. Tofail, Christophe Silien, Andre Peremans.”A method to overcome the diffraction limit in infrared microscopy using standing waves in an attenuated total reflection configuration”, Optics Communications, 382 · January 2017
- R. Darwich and A. A. Mani.”Revealing substructures of H4 and H5 hole traps in p-type InP using Laplace deep-level transient spectroscopy”, Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 108, P 043712-1 -043712-5 (2010)
- A. A. Mani, Z. D. Schultz, A. Gewirth, and J. O. White, Y. Caudano, C. Humbert, L. Dreesen, P. A. Thiry, and A. Peremans. “Orientation of Thiophenol Adsorbed On Silver Determined by Nonlinear Vibrational Spectroscopy of the Carbon Skeleton”, Journal of Physics. Chemistry B, Vol. 108, P. 16135, (2004).
- A. A. Mani, Z. D. Schultz, A. Gewirth, and J. O. White, Y. Caudano, C. Humbert, L. Dreesen, P. A. Thiry, and A. Peremans. “Picosecond laser for performance of efficient nonlinear spectroscopy from 10 to 21 µm”, Optics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 3, P. 274 (2004).
- A. A. Mani, L. Dreesen, Ph. Hollander, C. Humbert, Y. Caudano, P. A. Thiry, and A. Peremans. Pumping picosecond optical parametric oscillators by a pulsed Nd:YAG laser mode locked using a nonlinear mirror”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 79, Iss. 13, P. 1945-1947, (2001).