- Alistair Elfick, Grigore Rischitor, Rabah Mouras, Asim Azfer, Lisa Lungaro, Marc Uhlarz, Thomas Herrmannsdörfer, John Lucocq, Wesam Gamal, Pierre Bagnaninchi, Scott Semple, and Donald M Salter “Biosynthesis of magnetic nanoparticles by human mesenchymal stem cells following transfection with the magnetotactic bacterial gene mms6”, Nature Scientific Report (2017); 7: 39755
- M. Kumbham, S. Daly, K. O’Dwyer, R. Mouras, N. Liu, A. Mani, A. Peremans, S. M. Tofail, and C. ilien, “Doubling the far-field resolution in mid-infrared microscopy” Opt. Express 24(21), (2016)24377-24389.
- M. Nixon, S. D. Mackenzie, A.I. Taylor, N. Z.M. Homer, R. Mouras, R. H. Stimson, R. M. Reynolds, A. Elfick, R. Andrew and B. R. Walker, “ABCC1 confers tissue-specific sensitivity to cortisol versus corticosterone; a rationale for safer glucocorticoid replacement therapy”, Science Translational Medicine 8 (352), (2016) 352ra109.
- H. J. Johnston, R. Mouras, D. M. Brown, Al. Elfick and V. Stone, “ Exploring the cellular and tissue uptake of nanomaterials in a range of biological samples using multimodal nonlinear optical microscopy,” Nanotechnology 26 (50), (2015) 505102.
- R. Mouras, P. Bagnaninchi, A. Downes, and A. Elfick “Multi-modal, label-free non-linear optical imaging for applications in biology and biomedical science” J. Raman Spectrosc. 44 (2013) 1373- 1378
- R. Mouras, P. Bagnaninchi, A. Downes and A. Elfick, “Label-free assessment of adipose-derived stem cells differentiation using Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) and multi-photon microscopy” J. Biomed. Opt. 17(11):116011 (2012)